Rebecca Garcia received her Bachelor of Science degree in Interior Design from Harding University back in 2010. From there, she worked at Nashville's famed Bradford's Interiors for over 5 years. Upon its closing, she decided to persue a career of her true love, animals. She is passionate about helping others and caring for animals. From a young age she has had an intrest in animals and has owned dogs, cats, and horses growing up. Rebecca has continued to learn and grow regarding her interest in animals and enjoys training and working with dogs and horses. Her personal approach allows her to truly understand everyones needs and to provide the proper care. She owns a high-energy australian shepherd dog and knows first-hand how important daily exercise and mental stimulation is for the well being of every dog.
- Member of Harding University’s traveling singing group Belles and Beaux – 2008-2010
- Volunteered as an art teacher in Honduras for Minerva Bilingual School — 2008
- Enjoys singing, running marathons and triathlons, horseback riding, rock climbing, and training animals
- Was a member of the Nashville band Julian and the Morris Sisters – 2010-2012
- Traveled to Australia, China, New Zealand, Honduras, Costa Rica, Spain
- Volunteers at Son Valley Ranch for underprivileged children, Smyrna, TN — 2016